Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, August 23, 2024

I’ve Got To Find My Kids!



All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.Isaiah 53:6-8

Anyone who is a parent or grandparent knows the sick feeling you get in your stomach when you can’t find your children. It might be on the playground where they have slipped behind some equipment and you lost sight of them. 

Did you know God feels that way about all His children when they wander off? You love them but He loves them more. Many times a child or young adult may have gotten into mischief due to selection of wrong friends. Keep praying. 

There is an old hymn where the lyrics say “Prone to wander Lord I feel it, prone to leave the God I love” and isn’t that the truth. It isn’t hard to get caught up into trouble. Keep praying for a hedge of protection around those you are praying for. 

PRAYER: Keep me in the safety of your wings oh Lord and those I know who have wandered away. I know you are calling them, help them listen. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment