Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

With Thanksgiving?



Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.Philippians 4:6-7

With Thanksgiving for everything, you can’t be serious can you? Yes with Thanksgiving period that is what scripture says. 

Something bad or tragic often has a silver lining. You are to give thanks and trust God in the details of what it is you are praying for. Yes it is hard but produces good fruit. Some might think you are nuts but trust God. 

Whatever it is you are waiting for my friend thank God for allowing it in your life to hone your spiritual disciplines. Often you do look back and go “ah ha” that is why I went through that. Trust Him. 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for the word of God which many who don’t know you don’t understand because it is spiritually revealed. Help use me to be salt and light around me and keep me still while I wait. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment