Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 12, 2024

Don’t Argue Your Point

Do everything without complaining and arguing. Philippians 2:14


In this atmosphere of political and social unrest it may be easy to give someone a piece of your mind mostly through social media. Don’t do it my friend. Arguing won’t change anything except getting you angry. Chill. What does it matter anyway?

A Christian should be loving, kind, and humble. You can agree to disagree then move on. Families and friends have split over debates over proving a point and you know who is happy? Satan. 

Instead of feuding stand still and pray. God is the victor of all things in the end. 

PRAYER: Father the only person I want to please is you Lord so help me be still when humanly I feel like arguing. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: We ALL need to remember this. Is there anything worth losing a friendship over? I think not. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete