Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, September 1, 2024

H8PPL



A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.John 13:34

When I saw this vanity tag I was flabbergasted cause it appeared to be saying  ‘Hate people’ oh my word. Is the owner of the vehicle that bears this tag an extremely agitated unhappy person to go so far to pay extra to put it for all to see on a vehicle tag? 

On this same morning I saw this tag I observed another car of a much happier individual the tag said ‘LTSTRVL’ and I said yes “Let’s Travel!“ My middle name is ‘go’ after all. 

If you had a tag with a message on it what would it convey about you to those who passed you on the highways and byways? If you don’t feel joyful why not?There are many hurt depressed people in the world that need a God hug from a believer. Can you show God’s love to someone today? 

PRAYER: Lord help me be kind to all I meet even with a smile as you never know what is going on in a person’s life. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment