Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, September 14, 2024

Hey Say Thanks To God

 

Always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.Ephesians 5:20 NIV Bible Gateway
I watched a story on the History channel recently featuring a civilian helicopter pilot who violently crashed yet walked away and not once did I hear him utter that he thanks God for sparing his life. Called it good luck or something.
There is a saying that there are no atheists in foxholes and I imagine there has been much truth to that statement. When you know your life could end in an instant in wartime you acknowledge your creator.
Whether it is being grateful for another day of life, food on your table, good health, a job, friends, even trials don’t forget to say thanks to the Lord. Be sure not to get so busy you forget to say thankyou to God who watches over you daily.
PRAYER: Father I give thanks for not being hungry. For running water. So much to be grateful for. Forgive me if I ever blow it off. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment