Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, September 29, 2024

One Team, One Dream

The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. 2 Peter 3:9


Just ‘borrowed’ my title from a girl’s tee shirt at a coffee shop. One team could be Jesus and his followers.  One dream is for  everyone to be saved. Great idea for sharing God’s love!

At my former church in Alabama the volunteers were known as the Dream Team. Our Dream was to know Jesus, find freedom, discover our purpose and make a difference. 

Have you found freedom in Christ? Freedom from strongholds, wrong thinking, addictions, past messed up life.
Church is not just something nice to do but should be a place to get your spiritual tank refilled and also to ask Jesus to be Lord of your life and repent from your sins that keep you from a close relationship. Are you sure that if you died today you would be in Heaven? Something to seriously think about. 

PRAYER: Father I commit my life to you each day. Help me not fritter away my time but make an impact for the kingdom. Guard my heart from anything that would bring you sadness. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment