Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, September 23, 2024

Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread


"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:19.
My title of course is from the Lord’s Prayer found in Matthew 6:9-13. I thought it would be appropriate to just meditate on this for a moment.
His provision for you and I is beyond measure. He will guide you, strengthen you, and feed you. He doesn’t want you to be lazy but cry out to Him thanking Him for taking care of your daily needs.
It is easy to gripe and complain and for those of us in the Western world we are blessed and that comes as a result of our nation being a blessing to others. Don’t act like a spoiled brat but sincerely thank him for all you have and stop making comparisons to others.
PRAYER: Lord I thank you and praise you for being a good good God who watches over me and provides for me daily. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment