Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, September 8, 2024

What Has You Troubled?

In the day of my trouble I call on you, for you will answer me.Psalm 86:7

Does anything have you troubled right now? Sometimes your thoughts cause you to create scenarios that get you upset or anxious. Oh to control those thoughts is half the battle. 

Your skewed thinking can even create tension between you and a significant other that was never intended. Stop letting your mind go on vacation jumping into the pit of despair. 

In your day or days of trouble don’t let Satan get the best of you. Stand up to him and declare you refuse stinking thinking then move on.  

PRAYER: Lord I can only control me but help me get self control over wrong thinking patterns which tend to bring delight to the demons in hell. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment