Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Let God Carry Your Burdens

 


“Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved” Psalm 55:22

Do you have days you just feel like you want to crawl back into bed but that is not an option. Perhaps whatever you are dealing with has overwhelmed you and you just want to rest. 

Casting a burden is more about getting your mind off your problem by not constantly thinking about it. You pray but nothing seems to happen. Keep praying. 

Trusting God is a discipline that requires patience. Empty your negative thoughts. Put on a sound machine with ocean waves or listen to praise music. Talk to God and tell Him what is going on. You will get through this. 

PRAYER: Father I seek your face each day. I yearn for you in a dry and weary land. Lead me to a rock that is higher than my problems. I trust you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment