Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

What Do You Want God To Help You With?



“And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:7

Life has twists and turns, ups and downs, unexpected losses. Being on the receiving end of emotional hurt after being shunned by a person in your life maybe even a family member. 

God is here always. Talk to Him instead of getting on Facebook then bemoaning the fact your life is not like someone else’s. If you can keep your focus centered on God you can defeat the social media blues. Politics is certainly a stressor so try to not engage in debates on social media. 

Pray for those you know whose heart is broken, confused, lonely, and it may even be you who needs prayers. Many things are things God is working on but needs you to be still. It’s hard. I know. Hang in there and let God work. Don’t stop praying. 

PRAYER: Father I love that I know you are working on things I pray for. My heart aches at times but I cry out to you to help me stay still while you work. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment