Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Fear Not



So do not fear, for I am with you;do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.Isaiah 41:10 NIV Bible Gateway 

In a couple of months the month of ‘worldly fear’ will be upon us for 31 days. Yes Halloween. I don’t particularly like it or understand why so many get so crazy over it. Like it or not the ‘world’ loves it and all the demonic stuff accompanying it. 

Right now scary horror movies are in theaters. Many are captivated by these and can’t seem to get enough. Psalm 101:3 tells you not to set any vile thing before your eyes. Hmmm. 

The fear mentioned here in this verse refers to fear or men, or situations, or problems. God will help you if you call on Him. 

PRAYER: Lord I want to be able to not be fearful of terror or doom knowing you are with me always. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#BG2

No comments:

Post a Comment