Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, September 15, 2024

The Basket Case



Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.Isaiah 41:10

Probably everyone has heard the story of the prophet Moses as an infant placed  in a basket and left at the Nile River bank in order to protect him. (See Exodus 2). His mother put him away to protect him. 

Maybe this is not in the same context but is there a prodigal child in your life, a broken relationship with a sibling, or some other situation? You have prayed for the Lord to work but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears. God heard you friend so trust Him. 

Maybe it is time to put your Moses situation in a basket and trust that God has big plans. 

PRAYER: Hurting hearts know no season. In every season of life storms occur. Trials I know build my faith. I trust you in my storm Lord. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment