Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, November 7, 2022

Who Are You At War With?

 



For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.Ephesians 6:12

Spouse, ex spouse, friends, strangers, adult children, fake news, neighbors. The only person to be at war with is Satan not a person. Our real enemy is never a person. 

Ask God to help soften your heart to whoever it is that has hurt you. It’s not easy but it is the best thing to do. 

Try to do something kind for your enemy. One of the best things you could do is to pray for them whether you feel like it or not. Many people are wounded and consequently hurt others. Today make love your aim and love those who are different than you. Let God take care of the rest. 

PRAYER: Father I thank you so much for forgiving me and loving me even after I did goofy bad things. Forgive my wrong thinking as well and help me to love like you do. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment