Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Weary Warrior?

 


Let us not grow weary in well-doing, for in due time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Have you been through a rough season praying lately? Maybe praying for a person to get healed and they die. Perhaps praying for a prodigal who has not yet returned. Whatever it is please gain strength from knowing God hears you. 

Another good scripture for this would be Philippians 2:13 which reads “I can do all things through him who gives me strength. An old hymn lyrics says “are you weak and heavy laden cumbered with a load of care” and if you are weighed down and the enemy is toying with your thought life just say “Be gone Satan I refuse to listen to your lies” and move forward. 

Today before you get busy with your day stop and confess your weary spirit to the Lord. He hears you, he knows you hurt. He is there to comfort you. 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you that you know ‘the rest of the story’ and when things are not going like I think they should I will trust in you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


Click link below and listen to lyrics of song:

1 comment:

  1. Becky: We have to remember that God does not work on our timetable. We also have to keep in mind that His Will will be done. Sometimes, I had to ask how a person wanted me to pray about a need. The response was: "Pray for God's Will."

    ReplyDelete