Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Blocking Makes Me Sad

One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

 

Frankly I am not a huge fan of social media as it is always putting the best in front of friends and family and not showing hard things.

 

One aspect is people who aren’t fond of you for whatever reason can just block you. I have been blocked by family, sorority sisters, friends and frankly it saddens me. Divisions of political views especially cause major disruption in friendships. 

If you want to be a friend you need to show yourself friendly and ignore those who don’t want to be in your life but pray for them. Don’t fall into a trap of making up something, otherwise known as lying, to avoid people you consider toxic or who you have no interest in developing a friendship with. Prayer is the key. Pray for those who are ugly and pray for those who have been hurt.

 

PRAYER: This  is another wonderful day you have given me to enjoy. Help me keep my face up and smile at others and give me the ability to stay off electronic devices. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 
<

No comments:

Post a Comment