Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Getting A Grip On Rejection





"He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not" (Isaiah 53:3)

Do you ever feel rejected? I know I have and if you do maybe it is time to seek help from a Christian therapist to help you deal with issues that are impacting your life and relationships so you can deal with them and move forward. 

It could be child hood rejection from foster parents or a real family. Maybe feeling rejected by playmates as a child. At work you may sense rejection from peers and co workers. Perhaps you are rejected by your adult biological children. It sadly even could be a spouse or sibling. A host of things may impact why you feel this way. Maybe behavior patterns or new ways of thinking will assist in the healing process. 

Think of Jesus. As today’s verse says “He was despised and rejected” and it is hard to imagine how that would feel. It hurts my heart to even think of it. Today start the day being thankful and make a list of things you are indeed blessed to have in your life. Another thing could be to list those experiences in life you were blessed to have. Stop comparing and give God glory for what He is doing and will do in your journey called life. 

PRAYER:I love you Lord and I thank you for being with me on my journey of life many times when I did not even acknowledge you. Today I am where I am  because of you. Help me be a part of someone else’s journey to wholeness. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment