Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, November 13, 2022

Run To God

 




I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.”

Psalm 91:2

 

I need God each and every day. Those days I just rush out the door and spend zero time with him are not as good. 

God helps us get through our messes with in life. If you say you have no messes, God bless you, but life naturally has ups and downs and if you have avoided being entangled then help teach the others of us what your secret is. 

I know one thing for sure that the story of your life is not over and Satan likes to push your buttons where you have the most vulnerability. Keeping your mind on things of the spirit and not the problems surfacing in your life is where you need to be. Let God be your refuge 24/7. Push wrong thoughts and impulsivity away and put on the joy of the Lord. 

PRAYER: Lord each day help me as I navigate the waters of life which occasionally has rapids and huge waves. Help me take captive wrong thinking (2 Corinthians 5:10). In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment