Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, November 5, 2022

The Quest For Peace



For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace, 1 Peter 1:13 

Do you often feel rushed, agitated, disturbed, too busy, confused, sad. Emotions are tricky. A couple ugly political posts on social media can bring you down in an instant. 

Kudo’s to my friends Beverly, Sherri, Geraldine, Liz, Sheba, Thea, Julie, Trudy,  Debbie S, Mona, Debbie P, cousin Mark, husband Dave and so many more who made the choice to not do Facebook. Except for my recent birthday I pretty much have disciplined myself to not go diving into everyone’s lives and using up over an hour of precious time. 

Time can be better spent by pursuing a life of godliness abs also spending quality time with the Lord. Often I can start pinging off the wall so to speak after I have missed my time with the Lord. A ‘prayer closet’ is terrific but not if it hardly get used. What do you do to insure you put God first? 

PRAYER: Lord God forgive me when o let the issues and problems of this world squeeze you out of my day. Satan is rejoicing when I let world issues weigh me down. I choose to look up for my redemption draws near. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment