Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 15, 2022

When Things Don’t Go As Planned

 


My plans aren’t your plans,nor are your ways my ways, says the Lord.
Just as the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways,
    and my plans than your plans.Isaiah 58:8-9 CEB Bible Gateway

The day has started and you can not yet find the time to spend with the Lord. Many things are possibly going on in your life that you can’t figure out. 

You feel sad and in despair and try to stay focused and keep your mind off the problems. Sometimes it is a tremendous challenge and you need to seek God and the peace He offers. Humanly you may have no way to ‘fix’ what is going on so you have to give it to God. 

My friend God loves you and He wants you to trust Him and be at peace. Whatever it is He is bigger remember that. 

PRAYER: Lord help me as I seek to stay still and in peace. You are in control and I know that. Help me stay focused on things above. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

#Biblegatewayblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment