Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 14, 2022

What Exactly Is Grace?



And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.2 Corinthians 9:8

The definition I have heard of grace is God’s Riches At Christ’s Expense or unmerited favor. You do the crime you pay the fine right? Not so much with God. 

Sure you are held accountable for the wrongs you have done and sins you have committed but if you have confessed them and truly repented God offers you a clean slate so to speak. 

He forgives so why can’t we forgive? While we were sinners Christ died for us. Who does that? No one. So brother and sister know whatever wrong you have done come to God and let him give you a new heart and extend grace to you 

PRAYER: I don’t deserve all you have done for me Lord but you are a God of second chances, third chances etc and for that I thank you. Help me learn to lean in to what you have for me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment