Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Love Is-Part 5



Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. Love never fails.1 Corinthians 13:8 NIV Bible gateway


For the fifth and final in this series it is key to remember Love NEVER fails. Period. Love is absence of anger, agitation, grudges, and  hate. Love is eternal in the big scheme of things. 


If only all people could learn and put into action real love for their fellowman. Love between man and wife is to be pure and Holy. Love with friends should be honest and kind. Love with everyone should emulate Christlike behavior. 


So where are you today? Do you need a bit of work in the love category? God is there just reach out to him. And ask Him to help you forgive others whether you feel like it or not. 


PRAYER: I need you to show me how to love those it is hard to like. Use me Lord to demonstrate Christian love and forgive me when I fail with those closest to me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment