Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 7, 2022

Love Is-Part 1

 


Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  1 Corinthians 13:4

On your journey in life love is a key factor. 1 Corinthians 13 is often used in marriage ceremonies because it is full of the real meaning of love. 

Are you patient and are you kind? With everyone? Are you jealous when others seem to get a better deal on life? That is not loving. Read the scripture out loud and think what it means. 

Love is kind even when humanly it may have all the reason to fight back. Patience is key in loving relationships and not being quick to provoke or cause a dispute. 

There is so very much packed into this one tiny verse. Why not try to aim for fulfilling this in your life. Think before overreacting, texting, and spewing forth on social media. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you as you journey through life. 

PRAYER: I love you Lord and I want my life to emulate a follower of Christ. It is difficult to do that when I lash out at others with my mouth with words I never thought about before I said them. Keep me still. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment