Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Weeds?


The seed sown among the thorns is the one who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful. The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful.Matthew 13:22

Don’t you just hate weeds? You try for a pristine green smooth golf course looking lawn then out of nowhere here they come. 

Life has its’ weeds too in that you are chugging right along and then poof, a ‘weed’ aka spiritual test,  comes along. It could be in the form of bad news, hurt feelings, confusion, an answer to prayer that seemingly backfired, relational issues. 

Don’t give up. Keep praying as that chokes the devils plans to disrupt your life. Never quit believing and for certain don’t stop your morning quiet time. 

PRAYER: I know the Bible is the best weed killer ever getting deep into my spirit when I read it and apply it and as I soak in the truths I can combat any choking weeds the enemy tries to invade my peaceful ‘garden’ with. Give me strength to press in. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment