Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Get Control Of Anger



Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man works not the righteousness of God. James 1:19-20


You can be angry but do not sin as it says in Psalm 4:4. Uncontrolled anger is like a forest ablaze. 


Are you angry or upset about something? I think if you are honest you can say truthfully you have been agitated about stuff. Call it miffed at spouse, hurt by friend, maybe misunderstood. If you can’t get a grip and let it go real problems will surface. 


Satan is the one behind the anger whether justified or not.The little weasel wants you to keep on trying to win and get the last word. Don’t do it my friend.  Keep your heart still and your mouth closed and pray. 


PRAYER: Father I give you any anger I have towards anyone in my life. I want to grow spiritual fruit and anger is rotten. Guide me daily to shine for you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment