Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Who Is Watching You?


Whatever  happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel. Philippians 1:7

Who is in fact watching you? A stranger, a grandchild, a visitor to church, an unsaved friend. You just never know.

What is in your heart should help you with your standard of living and the way you act 24/7. The more you put Christ on the throne of your life the more representative of a Christ centered life style you will be. 
Who in fact are you being watched by? Are you shining for Jesus?
PRAYER: I want to be Christ like around the clock because someone is always watching. Help me not get sucked into needless gossip, bad company, wrong movies, and places I should not be. Let me be a witness wherever life takes me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment: