Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

To God Be The Glory Great Things He WILL Do


For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6
There is a great hymn where the lyrics say “to God be the Glory great things he has done” and even better yet,  great things are in store and great things He WILL still be doing! Standby. Work in progress.

You pray, you wait, you get frustrated. “Why isn’t God helping in this situation” and you get mad at God. God is still working in and his ways are not your ways. His plans are not your ways. 

He is still shaping, molding, perfecting even when it seems like nothing is changing. Stand firm, keep the faith, and know Great things are coming!

PRAYERS:Many times I get antsy and wonder if change will ever come on things I have been praying about. Help me Lord as I seek to totally turn off negative voices and know your plan is being perfected even when I don’t see evidence of it right away. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment