Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Go The ‘Immeasurably More’ Mile


Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us. Ephesians 3:20
This verse is one of my all time favorite Bible verses and packs much wisdom into a few words. God can, does, and will do immeasurably more than you ask or imagine but you as well can do ‘immeasurably more’ as one of His instruments to spread love and joy around your circle of influence. 

Have you gone the ‘immeasurably more’ extra mile for anyone? This could be an unexpected gift. Perhaps a larger than normal tip even if not earned. Inconvenience your schedule to help another person. Thinking of others before yourself. 

Today stop and think how you can be the answer to someone’s prayer just by being kind. It is fun to reach out. Let God use you in serving another. 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I thank you for how you use me to work your kingdom purposes. Equip me with just what I need to be a servant. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Thank you for the reminder. Yesterday, I called the 'teacher' of my Sunday school class and prayed for him. He is our church's representative to our Annual Conference meeting going on today thru Saturday. I don't think he was expecting that.

    ReplyDelete