Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Press On!!


Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:13-14
There are times in life when maybe you just feel like quitting.  You pray and pray and pray some more about an area in which you are waiting for a breakthrough but then discouragement sets in. The Bible does say in Luke 18:1 to pray and never give up. A defeatist attitude comes from the enemy of our souls,Satan. He is the one who tries to get you to quit, not go to church, not be "religious", have wrong thinking, speak poorly of others, act superior to others, and just any thing  that pulls you away from the Lord and causes a lack of hope.
Press on my friend. Charge ahead. Keep going. Don't quit. Believe. Hope. Your hope is in the Lord Jesus and every word of the Bible is true. Even when things don't seem to be changing maybe the Lord is also trying to work out something in your own life. Hang in there and run your race to win.

PRAYER: Forever Lord you are faithful. You hear my prayers and I know you love me. Give me strength to endure while I wait. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment