Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

No Joke


If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his Father’s glory with the holy angels. Mark 8:38
Today is the day pranksters everywhere love to play tricks on people. Welcome to April Fools Day. I am pretty gullible and a couple years ago fell for one and after I realized it was a joke felt very stupid and humiliated. A place I had whitewater rafted in 2007 was supposedly going to drain and "enhance" their river. At that time anyone who lost jewelry,that would be me as my original engagement ring is on the bottom of this river, could come and walk the river bed and maybe find it. I can not believe I actually sent an email asking about this. Then I saw the date on the email. You got it. April 1st! It is always important to not act in haste. 
Life is no joke and believing in Jesus and accepting Him as savior is not either. Our enemy Satan is the joker trying to lie to us and make us believe we do not need Jesus and it is okay to do certain things. Jesus loves you this I know. Is he on the throne of your life? 

PRAYER: I need you every hour Lord. I will not listen to Satan's lies trying to deceive me. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment