Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Beyond This World


Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. For the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. And there was no longer any sea.I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. Prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying. Now the dwelling of God is with men, and He will live with them. They will be His people and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain. For the old order of things has passed away. Revelation 21:1-4   
Death is going to come to everyone. As much as Hollywood movies such as 'Forever Young' try to depict  freezing people until a cure is found for their disease we  all will die. Death isn't to be feared. It should be feared if a person hasn't  asked Jesus into their hearts.
Grieving hurts. The loss of a baby, a child, or a teen especially is difficult. God loves you my friend. Do not turn your back on Him. There is joy to come in His kingdom. 

PRAYER: Lord losing friends and family to death is hard but help me rejoice when they go home to meet you in the clouds. I look forward to heaven when it is my time. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment