Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Recovery Mode



Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us. Ephesians 3:20

The all too familiar phrase pops up occasionally on computer screens "Word Has Entered The Recovery Mode" and a grateful shout of "hallelujah" comes from the mouth of a very relieved writer who thought I had lost my work. There have been times I have done work and can not find it. When this occurs an outbreak of panic is not the answer but trying to remain calm in the midst of this. Often I just laugh because I believe it is spiritual warfare.

No matter what in life you are facing or what has upset your day God can restore you and give you his perfect peace. He is the all powerful mighty God and the best "recovery mode" ever. Do not let bad news, computers crashes, traffic jams, tax deadlines, or wayward children cause you to start fretting. You can run to Jesus and let Him take you and help you recover from whatever has gotten you down.

PRAYER: Thank you Lord that you pick me up and help me recover from the setbacks in life. in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment