Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, September 24, 2012

FEARFUL? WHY?


What has you fearful? There are fears that are sort of normal and okay such as fear of doing something like riding a roller coaster,jumping out of an airplane, going swimming with sharks, whitewater rafting, being bitten by a rattlesnake, but I am referring to fears that grip you and paralyze you that you have no control over. Things like wondering about the future. Fear of losing your job. Fear of betrayal by friends. Fear of bankruptcy.Fear of the end of the world.

All fears can be turned over to God. Fear of the dark, fear of dogs, fear of defeat, fear of failing, fear of heights, fear of getting lost, fear of being alone, fear of tyranny in our country. There are so many things that can scare us. When you are fearful you are not peaceful. When you fear things Satan has you in his grip and you become a weak believer, as being afraid is all you can think of.


Psalm 56:3-4 is an excellent couple of verses to memorize and read out loud if you are scared of something. It says "when I am afraid I will trust in you.In God whose word I praise, in God I trust. I will not be afraid.What can mortal man do to me?"

Start today with prayer thanking God for taking care of you and if you are fearful ask Him to take that away. Trust God.He will deliver and see you through.
PRAYER: There are times I get scared Lord. I know you are always with me and I need to call on you. I wish to be peaceful and not fearful. Deliver me Lord from fears that have their grip on me. In Jesus name. Amen.
Click on link for a son that will bring you peace.
http://youtu.be/6TfV6nOVCUk

No comments:

Post a Comment