Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

IN PAIN? RUN TO GOD


 The type of pain I am referring to here is deep emotional pain or sadness. You just feel awful and like there is no end to what you are going through. Many, sadly,  end up taking their own life as they feel hopeless. Whatever it is, there is nothing worth killing yourself over. I ache for the family members of those who have chosen this way of escape. I can not even begin to imagine their immense grief or guilt.

 2 Corinthians 1:3-5 says "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, The Father of compassion, and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds in Christ." There is always a brighter day coming and a rainbow on the horizon, so to speak. The enemy, Satan,is the one who wants you to dwell on your problem and feel like there is no hope.

 Don't let go. Hang on to Jesus. He is your hope,your comfort, your strong tower and your refuge. He cares about you. Proverbs 18:10 says "The name of the Lord is a strong tower. The righteous run to it and are safe."   Are you able to let go of your hurt and pain and let God work in your life? He is waiting. Call on Him.

PRAYER: Lord if ever I am afraid I will run to you and trust you to help me through trying times. Help me Lord to resist attempts of the enemy to take my eyes off the cross and put them onto my problem. You are mighty to save and I praise your name. In Jesus name. Amen.

Click on link and worship God.
http://youtu.be/wAYCIRN0jYo

No comments:

Post a Comment