Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, July 13, 2024

Got Joy?

 


Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,whenever you face trials of many kinds,because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. James 1:2-3 NIV Bible Gateway

Ponder this verse for a moment. Consider it ALL joy, really? You mean when things are not going as expected I need to conjure up joy somehow?

It is true that adversity in life will tend to build your spiritual muscles. There is hope. What is it you have been wrestling in prayer with? Have you stopped to think of the many blessings in your life because I imagine you can list quite a few. 

Keep praying for whatever or whomever you have a burden for but don’t let it overwhelm you and trust God is working it out according to His perfect will. Don’t quit.  

PRAYER: Lord I first want to say thank you for friends who are there when I need to talk or pray. I know all things will be okay. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: This is good guidance. Peace and blessings for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete