Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

We Learn More In The Valley Than On Mountaintop(In Touch Ministries)

 

“Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me”. Psalm 23:4

In your spiritual life there will be highs and there will be lows when you may have trouble seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. It is in those hard ‘valley’ times that your faith grows. 

I don’t know what you are going through but God does. The word ‘through’ refers to it won’t last forever. Your valley is your training ground if you can be still and trust God. 

Don’t try to figure things out on your own. Keep praying. Keep believing. Never lose hope no matter how dark things may become. Talk to God in your valley. Stay in the word. Read Psalms for starters. This life is temporary just know God has a plan. 

PRAYER: Forgive me Lord when I can’t get bad thinking out of my head and start to stress and worry. Help me stay grounded in my faith. Help me pray for my enemies. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: What you shared here is so true. The mountaintops are for praising. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete