Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Father I Messed Up Again-I’m Sorry

 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,Romans 3:23 NIV Bible Gateway

Aren’t you glad God offers forgiveness and grace? Following God is not hard but occasionally if you stumble with actions, thoughts, or words God is there to assure you He loves you.
Do you ever try to play God or be Holy Spirit Junior and fix things yourself? Doesn’t go very good I can assure you.
Maybe your Earthly father was absent or maybe he was there but you suffered from neglect so it is hard to visualize the compassion God gives. If you are a dad be there, fair, kind, and loving. Ask God to guide you.
PRAYER:Help me stay on the path you intend for me to walk. Show me whose life you want me to impact. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment