Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, July 26, 2024

Unhelpful Thoughts

 

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.2 Corinthians 10:5

This theme seemed to be on my radar one morning so maybe someone else can relate as well push forward to not let our emotions rule us. 

Stinking thinking is what author and Bible teacher Joyce Meyer calls unhelpful thoughts. It is extremely necessary to practice thinking on a higher level that being God. Don’t dig a pit with wrong thoughts. Purpose in your heart you will think on things above. 

Take inventory of your time. What is more important to you social media or God’s word? I wrestle with that myself cause it is easy to start getting drug down in a depressive state if all you do is to create havoc in your mind with wrong thinking. 

PRAYER: Lord I ask for you to give me strength to focus on what’s good and not negative. I pray for those in my life who need you but don’t think they do. Guard peoples hearts and minds so they are not taken captive by the devil. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment