Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Are You Losing Your Peace?

 

My heart is not proud, Lord,my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me. But I have calmed and quieted myself, I am like a weaned child with its mother;like a weaned child I am content.Psalm 131:1-2 NIV Bible Gateway
Have you involved yourself in a matter where you didn’t need to stick your nose in it in the first place and either you just totally lost peace or a little voice told you to stop it?
If you do you will lose peace you will find it is better to trust God and share your concerns and your heart with Him. Talk to Him about how you are feeling and what is on your mind and heart.
The next thing to do is to take note of areas you are struggling with trust and talk to God. Ask for His help and guidance.
PRAYER: Father I know when I lean in to you and keep my mind focused on you my days go much better. In Jesus’ name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment