Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Blast Off

 

I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13 NIV Bible Gateway 

55 years ago today man walked on the moon. People were glued to TV’s watching the outstanding accomplishment for the many NASA employees who worked tiredlessly for years to help these astronauts make it to space. Quite a feat indeed. 

Did you know you can accomplishment great things when you make up your mind you will not let anything defeat you? God has gifted you with special skills and abilities and never ever say you are not important in your little corner of the world. 

Today’s verse is a good one to commit to memory. You my friend can do all things through God who gives you strength. Even for those who don’t give glory to God He is still there behind the scenes waiting. One day when your time here on Earth is done do you want to hear Him say “well done good and faithful servant”. 

PRAYER:Thanks for where you have placed me in this world. Help me to use what you have given me to help others. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment