Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, July 12, 2024

Do You Need God?

Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.1 Chronicles 16:11

How did you answer the question which is my title? Do you feel you are just fine in your day to day existing without God and Holy Spirit to guide you?
Would you like to have a quiet time in morning but don’t know where to begin? Maybe you think you aren’t doing it right. There is not a right or wrong way.
The thief, Satan, loves complacent believers and doubters as if he can get you to a point of just existing and breathing the air then half the battle is won. Cry out to God my friend not social media. Give it a try.
PRAYER: Today Lord many things in this world are designed by the Prince of darkness to make me fall into a pit. Help me as I seek your face and also help me find a person to bless. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

https://youtu.be/LuvfMDhTyMA?si=7QjXrQzPSzp1-1vb

No comments:

Post a Comment