Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, July 5, 2024

Raising Your Arms and Hands To The Lord

 He Must increase but I must decrease. John 3:30

To surrender to Christ is to forget self and be concentrating solely on your Savior Jesus Christ. I love praise and worship songs where you can lift your hands to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords not worrying what others think.
Being God conscious not self conscious is what I heard Elevation Worship pastor Steven Furtick call it. Do you have times in church where you want to throw your arms up but are scared? Scared of what? Just do it.
Maybe your denomination doesn’t practice that, well guess what? You can do it anyway if you feel led by the Spirit and not the flesh. Maybe if worship doesn’t excite you it is time to find a church home where the name of Jesus is lifted high.
Worship is you and God period not those around you. I have included a song of praise and worship. You can lift your arms while listening. Be blessed to be a blessing.
PRAYER: Lord I need to die to self and be more aware of your presence guiding me daily. Help me cast off any works of the flesh and worship you and you alone. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Click link and worship the Lord:
https://youtu.be/r5L6QlAH3L4?si=vBqZmWPbVRcOyHyN

No comments:

Post a Comment