Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, July 18, 2024

A Stitch In Time Saves Nine


Be kind and compassionate to one another,forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.Ephesians 4:32NIV Bible Gateway

This saying is for sewing but could also mean a baby step here and there in getting closer to restoring a fractured relationship.

Every little thing you can do or ask God to help with to help you get healed from a relationship that has gone bad or to be able to know how to deal with a person who has ‘shelved’ you hopefully only temporarily will help. Little baby steps I call them. 

Don’t try to control things but pray and back off and trust God is mending things one stitch at a time behind the scenes. Don’t continue to stoke emotional fires when it is only going to be Holy Spirit intervention that helps mend things. Kind words are like stitches to help mend things. Continue to practice kindness and gentleness. 

PRAYER: Lord I need you each day to guide my thinking and my actions. Help me stay calm in the face of adversity and let your light shine through me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment