Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

You Deserve To Hate Them-Say What?

 


When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her. “John 8:7
 
Does Jesus hate anyone? No indeed. He says “let he who is without sin cast the first stone” but Satan can trap believers into feeling they are somehow better and deserve to shun someone because hey look at their behavior or how I am treated. 

Is there someone in your life that you need to go to and ask forgiveness? If you harbor hate in your heart the Bible says God does not hear your prayers. (Psalm 66:18).

So my friend is there a strained family relationship or something else? Maybe you feel your actions are justified. Romans 4:2 says “God’s kindness is meant to lead us to repentance.” Or maybe you will allow the devil to still control your actions not being able to hear the Holy Spirit. My friend go and make amends. 

PRAYER: Father of any wrong attitude are in me clean them out now. May I not be guilty of acting somehow superior to another. Guard my heart. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment