Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Don't Dig Up The Key

 

"Set a guard, O LORD, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips!"Psalm 141:3
I frequently make a gesture like I am zipping my lip then toss key behind my back meaning locking my lips and not speaking. This is usually when I reminding myself to not interfere in my adult children's lives. I imagine this is more difficult task for women than men.
Anyway once that ‘key is tossed’ don’t go scrounging around and dig it up again. Try to be still. Say your prayers and wait on God.
Waiting is hard. Let God work. What are you waiting for right now my friend?
PRAYER: Lord you teach many lessons in my life through problems and trials. Help me not jump in and try to do things different. I ask you keep me drawn close to you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment