Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Spiritual Birthdays



Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again[b] he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?” Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. John 3:3-6 NIV Bible Gateway


Birthdays are special but when it is the birthday of when you asked Jesus into your heart even better. When I did this it didn’t mean smooth sailing and no problems but I recognized this date back in 1975 as the day the ‘lights came on” so to speak and I wasn’t just a churched person but a Christ follower. 

I am not sure how many of my readers have a day they know things were different. You moved on beyond the parents religion which was not bad but you have to make your walk just that. Your walk! 

Maybe some of you don’t know for certain that you have been saved. It is
God’s desire that no man perish. That is what happens when you kick God and faith under the bus. God can forgive, redeem, restore, and set you free no matter what. You just have to ask him. 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for life with you. I pray for those people uncertain if they are going to Heaven. I ask you use me to help someone struggling. Set captives to this world and its’ sinful culture free. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment