Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, March 29, 2024

I Can Only Imagine


Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; John 11:25 NIV Bible Gateway
I love the song by Mercy Me entitled ‘I Can Only Imagine’ and the movie of same title starring Dennis Quaid. Today marks the agonizing day of Jesus being forced to carry his cross to the hill where he would be crucified. What is ‘good’ about that?
Jesus was to become the final and complete sacrifice for the sins of the world and those who mocked him at the cross would be amazed with His resurrection 3 days later the day known as Easter.
Even though mistreated, whipped, beaten, spat upon, mocked, and insulted the scripture says “He opened not his mouth.”
As a matter of fact He said at the cross “forgive them for they know not what they do”. Could you do this?
PRAYER: Father God you have done so much for us and I am certain your heart breaks when your children mock you even today. Open the eyes of spiritually blinded people to find a place for you in their hearts. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment