Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Alone

 

So do not fear, for I am with you;do not be dismayed, for I am your God.I will strengthen you and help you;I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 NIV Bible Gateway
“Not tapping out tapping back in” was what one contestant said on Defy TV series entitled ‘Alone’. My husband and I are hooked on it. Ten people are placed in various wilderness situations and must live off the land and the one remaining wins big money.
Loneliness is not fun. If you can drive and have money for gas you can go somewhere where there are people. You can choose to go visit someone less fortunate than you.
On this show it may not be the fear of a wild boar, puma, or bear killing them or not being able to find edible leaves and plants or catch fish or find a mouse to eat, but the sheer loneliness of their situation. That is why one contestant said he was not tapping out but tapping back into the world. How about you? Do you have friends and family who love you? Be grateful. Jesus spent time alone and rejected but he opened not His mouth. Would you be able to do that?
PRAYER:Help me Lord not live to please myself. Show me someone who needs kindness and help me to be an instrument if that kindness. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment