Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Love Keeps No Record Of Wrongs

 


It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.1 Corinthians 15:5


Have you saved old letters, texts, voicemails, or emails where someone was peeved at you a bit and maybe you put it in an ‘archive’ just to refer to if you need to. Say what? 

Why do you need to collect items where a person said mean things to you or hurt you? What good does that accomplish in the big scheme of things?

You probably have been hurt maybe deeply through divorce, being fired, being left out of a birthday party you expected to be invited to or maybe something simple like a text that hurt your feelings or made you wonder where you stood with this person. My friend you have to forgive, forget and LET GO! Make you mind up you will stop allowing negative thoughts to occupy your brain that is where it begins. Now go and be nice and delete that text!! 

PRAYER: I am thankful Lord for your love for me. I am thankful for all you have blessed me with. Give me strength to let go and move on. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment