Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Confess Your Sins


“Blessed is the one whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man against whom the Lord counts no iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit…I acknowledged my sin to you, and I did not cover my iniquity; I said, ‘I will confess my transgressions to the Lord,’ and you forgave the iniquity of my sin”— Psalm 32:1-2, 5


The concept of confessing your sins may be foreign to some but basically the Holy Spirit brings conviction of sin and from there we are not to continue sinning but to confess to God and ask his help to stop. 


Sin may be little or big but in the eyes of God it is all the same. Yes that is right murder is same to God as telling lies, gossip, or being unkind to your family or friends. Granted some sin has bigger consequences but God can redeem the years the locust has eaten (See Joel 2:25).


Whatever is on your heart today and you got a nudge from the Holy Spirit about it stop now, get on your knees if you can and pray and ask God to turn you around from wanting to continue in that sin. If you have to go forgive someone do it. But by all means God is waiting to hear your voice in prayer. 


PRAYER: Lord I thank you for redemption from sins. Help me stop pointing fingers at others supposed worse sin and instead deal with my own. In Jesus’ name. Amen.  


No comments:

Post a Comment