Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Friends Good?



“Bad company corrupts good character” 1 Corinthians 15:33


I know as a parent, one of the most important things to pray for your children are that they have good friends. A friend can make you or break you. Sometimes that is difficult for children as they grow up to understand. Satan will blind them to the truth. 


Even as an adult the circle of friends you acquire is vitally important. Friends that have same values is important such as same thoughts on politics and faith. 


Family is important when raising children. Deciding what activities to do and instilling good values and morals. Temptation to do evil is always right around the corner so do continually be in prayer. Discipline is a tool used to establish proper boundaries of right and wrong. Be in a constant state of prayer. 


PRAYER: Father I am thankful my parents trained me as to right and wrong so I would stay on the right path. I pray for those children who have not stayed on the path of righteous. Draw them back to you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment